Save time by conveniently depositing your check by using our mobile app.
How it Works
- If you do not already have a NetTeller online banking login, you'll need to sign up first. Enroll
- Download our Mobile App
- Login to our app and select "Mobile Deposit" or "Deposit" from the menu.
- Complete the information requested from the app and press the "Enroll" button.
- You will receive a secure message notification from us once you have been approved.
Let's make a deposit!
- Login to our app and select the "Mobile Deposit" or "Deposit" from the menu.
- Select "Deposit Check"
- Select the account into which you are making a deposit
- Enter the amount of the check
- If you have not already done so, please endorse your check and include the phrase "For Mobile Deposit Only" along with your account number and the current date.
- Select "Take Pictures" to activate your phone's camera. Snap a photo of the front and back of the check.
- Press "Submit Deposit" and you will see an alert stating that either your deposit has been submitted or rejected. If you deposit was rejected please see the FAQ for tips on getting a quality check image or other troubleshooting steps.
- You will receive a confirmation email stating that your deposit has been accepted.
- Place the check in a secure place so that it is not mistakenly deposited again. You can write "VOID" across the front of the check once the deposit appears on your statement and it can be destroyed after 60 days.
- You're done!
What types of items can I deposit?
- Most paper checks can be deposited as long as they do not exceed your accounts daily or monthly limits.
- Foreign checks, bonds, 3rd party checks, returned or re-deposited items, and rebate checks are not eligible for mobile deposit.
- Yes. You are allowed to submit 6 items per day up to $1,500.00 per day. There is also a rolling 30 day limit of 6 checks per month and $6,000.00 per month.
- Yes. Please call (800) 391-2535 to speak with a bank representative about increasing your mobile deposit limits. Alternatively, you can select the "Request Changes" option under the deposit menu to send a secure message to us. Your account must be in good standing and additional fees may apply.
I've been approved for Mobile Deposit, but the deposit account I want to use is not listed?
- Please call (800) 391-2535 or send us a secure message from the app and we'll get your account added.
What if I don't see the Mobile Deposit option on my menu?
- Verify that you have the latest version of our app from iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon app stores.
- Funds for mobile deposits made on business days before 3:00 p.m. (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays) will normally be available after our end of day processing. Funds for mobile deposits on business days after 3:00 p.m., weekends, and holidays will be available at the end of the following business day. See our Mobile Funds Availability Policy for details.
Why was my deposit rejected?
- Read the rejection message carefully to determine the issue with your deposit
- Verify that you endorsement is present and that the exact words "For Mobile Deposit Only" are clearly printed below your endorsement.
- Ensure all four corners of the check are visible and inside the guide lines while snapping your photo.
- For very wide checks, try to center the image within the guides for best results.
- Place checks on a dark surface with good lighting and keep the check as flat as possible.
- You may have exceeded your account limits for Mobile Deposit.
- Ensure the check amount entered matches what has been written on the check.
- You may have already deposited the item. Review your transaction history to determine if the item was already deposited.